Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FRED THE BREAD STARTER

Hi-
I lend my sincere apology for the lateness of this post. You see- I am too preoccupied feeding, milking, harassing, and talking to goats that I have little time to reflect on my honest experience here in the glorious beauty of Leicester, Vermont. I like maple syrup. And things that don't involve meat but instead involve gymnastics and frozen fruit. and tempe. Tempe in fact has an h in it- or so I am told by Clara Dennis the coolest sexiest person alive- so... I enjoy tempehhh. That is pronounced as clearly as chevrrrreeee. That, if you don't know, is a pretentious cheese. Made from goats milk. And aged for 3 days. Then wrapped. And served to your lovely mouths with their tongues and teeth open to the new, orgasmically great cheese....taste.
Hope your life doesn't suck, and that you don't have to feed pigs wheyyyy all the time, 
sincerely,
apologetically,
lovingly,
Lisa. 



(this post was obviously not actually written by me.  love, the real Lisa.)

No comments: