Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just...Don't Drop The Soap

I worked from 5 AM until 4 PM today.  That's 11 hours.  The great thing is, it barely feels like I'm working.  It's amazing.  Who else has a job like that?  Only me.  
Tomorrow is my day off, and then my parents are coming up to visit from Thursday to Sunday.  Very exciting!  
I'm not quite sure why, but I am happy to an extreme degree.  Which is nice.
For dinner, I had tempeh tacos.  I made some more tortillas from the leftover dough I had, and then made a filling.

Barn Swallows
Tempeh Tacos
Tempeh, cut into 1/4 inch strips
Sliced red bell pepper
Sliced onion
Sliced mushrooms
Spinach
Red pepper
Curry powder
Nutritional yeast
Soy sauce
Sesame oil
Avocado slices
Heat oil and add peppers and onions to pan.  Saute until onions are softened.  Add tempeh and mushrooms, cook until tempeh is golden brown.  Add spinach, heat until wilted, season with soy sauce, red pepper, curry powder, and nutritional yeast.  Fill half a tortilla, top with avocado, fold in half and eat!

I'm going to have a midnight (midnight = 9:00) snack of whole wheat tortilla + maple syrup + peanut butter + banana.  Goodnight!

No comments: